Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Art Abandonment

I just bought a new house and with the move I have purged and consolidated. I have a shopping bag of water sketches that I have done over the past few years. They are now being abandoned around Portland Maine.

EMS buying trekking pole tips for my trip

 Broadway Gardens

 IGA for a quick drop in for skim milk

  Broadway Gardens

 Fish & Bone pet store

  Starbucks for a macha green tea Frappaccino

   Le Roux Kitchen for glasses

Cherished Possessions dropping off consignment items

4 comments:

sandra de said...

Beautiful art and what a fun and generous way to spread your work.

Anonymous said...

Love your chocolate art :-)

Di said...

I am envious of the lucky people who found your art work and what an amazing gesture.

ArtbyBernadette said...

What a great idea! Always love your unique style.